As a birthday wish, “Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life,” is one the most common birthday wishes that you may send your loved ones. And, remember that celebrations would be more unforgettable if you surprise those you love with your birthday wishes, Islamic prayers, and kind words. In this article, Nevidya offers you some of the most effective Islamic happy birthday wishes for your loved ones. The very birthday wish “Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life” includes Islamic birthday wishes, Islamic birthday wishes for husband, Islamic birthday wishes for wife, Islamic birthday wishes for sister, Islamic birthday wishes for brother, and Islamic birthday wishes for friend.
Islamic birthday wishes
• Allah loves you a lot because He has blessed you with another year to live, to laugh, and to love. Happy birthday!
• As you celebrate your birthday, I pray that Holy Allah grants you peace of mind and success. May He fill this special day with loads of love, joy, and happiness. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life.
• Wishing you a wonderful birthday today, my dear. May Almighty Allah bless you with happiness and all the incredible opportunities in the world. Happy birthday, dear.
• Praise be to Merciful Allah for this amazingly wonderful moment in your life. I pray that Allah grants you fortune, wisdom, and hope. May this special day bring you uncountable reasons to smile. Happy birthday.
• May Allah protect you, my dear. Today I pray to Allah sincerely and ask Him to bless you with health and happiness forever and always. (To read more prayers see birthday wishes in Islamic way.)
Islamic birthday wishes for husband
• Dear hubby, I’m so lucky to have a husband like you. I pray Allah fills your birthday with lots of fun and happiness.
• May He help you find all the success you desire in life and make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace. Happy birthday my dear husband.
• On your birthday, I thank Allah that He made you be my husband.
• Beloved husband, I always say that you are Allah’s best gift to me. Thank you for your wisdom and kindness. Happy birthday my everything.
• You are so loving and I pray to Allah that He blesses you with infinite joy. Wish you have the happiest birthday ever!
• My dear, I never knew what love meant until I met you. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life.
• Dear hubby, you mean the world to me and I pray that Holy Allah grants you a delightful year. Happy birthday my dear! (To read more prayers see birthday prayer for husband in Islam.)
Islamic birthday wishes for wife
• My dear wife, today is a wonderful day and I’m so glad to celebrate your birthday darling. You make me feel special all the time and I pray that Almighty Allah protects you with His loving care. Happy birthday, darling.
• You are my kind and generous wife because you try hard to make me feel loved and I thank Allah for having you. I appreciate you all the time and pray that Holy Allah guides you to where you can reach success. Happy birthday my love.
• This birthday prayer is for my loving wife. I feel great because I’m sure that the best woman to live my life with is you. May Allah bless you with your needs and bless our relationship with His love and compassion. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life.
• I’m so lucky to have a wife like you. I pray that you always do the right thing and meet your needs as Allah watches out for you. Thank you for treating me so wonderfully all the time. Happy birthday my sunshine.
• You are the one who makes me feel loved and special all the time. Thank you for making me happy. May Allah grant you peace, happiness, and delight on this special day and forever. Happy birthday my dear wife. (To read more prayers see Islamic birthday prayer for my wife.)
Islamic birthday wishes for sister
• Dear sis, you are so loving and kind. May Allah bless you with a life filled with miracles, good health, good luck, and happiness. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life!
• You truly deserve Allah’s graces and favors. On this special day, I pray that Holy Allah blesses you abundantly so you can live a life filled with success and joy. Happy birthday, my dear.
• On your birthday, I just wanted to thank you for all the love and care that you have shown me from early childhood up until now. I pray that Allah grants you countless moments of thorough joy and laughter in your life. Happy birthday.
• May Almighty Allah’s blessings be always upon you. Happy birthday, my sweet sister! (To read more prayers see Islamic birthday wishes for sister.)
Islamic birthday wishes for brother
• You are exemplary generous, kind, and caring. Happy birthday my dear brother.
• I am proud of all your achievements and pray that Almighty Allah blesses you with health today and always. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life!
• Wish you good luck in your future endeavors. Happy birthday, my wonderful brother!
• My dear brother, I always cherish your thoughtfulness and today I’m so happy to celebrate this wonderful day with you as you add another year to your life today.
• May Allah’s protection and guidance be always upon you. Wishing you all the best on your birthday! (To read more prayers see Islamic birthday wishes for brother.)
Islamic birthday wishes for friend
• You are my amazing friend and, on this special day, I pray to Allah sincerely and ask Him to shower your life with His unconditional love and His endless blessings. Happy birthday!
• May all your dreams come true as you blow out the candles. May Allah help you develop good habits that will lead to your success now and in the years ahead. Happy birthday my best friend.
• On your birthday, I pray that Allah blesses you with good health and sustenance as you grow older. I wish you a very happy birthday!
• May Allah fill your birthday with joy, love, and happiness. Wish you have a great birthday celebration my dear bestie.
• My dear friend, please accept my sincere birthday wishes on this special day. May Allah protect you against evil intentions and grant you goodness in both this life and the hereafter. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life! (To read more prayers see Islamic birthday wishes for friend.)
God’s blessings and favor are things we need to change our lives. For this to happen, we have to do things that satisfy The Lord, and in return, He will grant your loved ones His blessings as you recite Islamic birthday wishes for them. You can read the above-mentioned prayers every day, and ask God to accept your requests. Also, you can recite the prayer for blessings and favor, and be sure that Almighty Allah grants your loved ones His blessings on their birthdays.
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they give you the chance to receive God’s power. On the other hand, scientists believe that those who recite prayers are benefiting from a feeling of emotional and mental support. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. Hence, Nevidya has offered many prayers that help you meet your needs. To meet your needs, you just need to read the prayers mentioned in Nevidya. Recite the prayers you think you need more.
Birthday gift for husband after marriage
Prayer for a special person in your life