Without a doubt, birthdays are special days for all of us. On this wonderful day, many of us look for the best ways to say all kinds of nice words to our loved ones. And, remember that celebrations would be more unforgettable if you surprise those you love with your birthday wishes, Islamic prayers, and kind words. As such, Nevidya offers you some of the most effective birthday wishes in Islamic way that helps you express your feelings to your loved ones. Birthday wishes in Islamic way consist of Islamic birthday wishes for father, Islamic birthday wishes for mother, Islamic birthday wishes for sister, Islamic birthday wishes for brother, Islamic birthday wishes for friend, and happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health.
Islamic birthday wishes for father
• Dear father, holy Koran teaches us to value and respect our parents. And, I bow to you my father with my deep respect for you, and hope you will have a long life full of health and delight. Happy Birthday my everything.
• My father, I always thank Allah for having a father like you. May Allah bless you with a prosperous life with plenty of nice moments. Happy birthday my dear father!
• Happy birthday, dear father. I pray that happiness accompany you in every endeavor you pursue in life.
• May Merciful Allah bless you so abundantly and give you the strength to face life challenges. May Allah make your birthday full of joy and delight.
• Happy birthday to the strongest man I have ever known. Father, you are more than a hero. May God grant you prosperity and delight in your life. Happy birthday to the best father ever.
• Today I’m so happy to celebrate your birthday, dear dad. My loving father, you are so compassionate and I pray that you never lack anything and find happiness in the Lord every second of your wonderful life.
• You have guided me with your counsel and I’m so grateful to you. May Allah answer all your prayers and bless you with peace and happiness. Happy birthday, my dear dad.
Islamic birthday wishes for mother
• My dear and loving mother, may you find peace and joy in whatever you do. I pray Allah sends His angels to protect you and guide you wherever you go.That’s my sincere wish for you on your birthday.
• Dear mother, may all your dreams come true with Allah’s guidance. Wish you have a year full of joy and laughter. Happy birthday!
• My loving and caring mom, I’m so happy to have you. You fill my days with joy and laughter and your presence makes me feel happy and secure.
• As you celebrate this special day, I pray Allah grants you a graceful birthday and a happy life.
• My dearest, I pray that the negative plans of your enemies against you will never prosper. Have a wonderful day.
• On this special day, I can’t express my feelings and the way I love you through words but I pray that Almighty Allah grants you good health.
• May He grant you peace of mind and joy. Happy birthday, my dear mom!
Islamic birthday wishes for sister
• Dear sis, you are so loving and kind. May Allah bless you with a life filled with miracles, good health, good luck, and happiness. Happy birthday!
• You truly deserve these precious gifts and I pray that He bless you abundantly. Happy birthday, my dear.
• On your birthday, I just wanted to thank you for all the love and care that you have shown me from early childhood to now. I pray that Allah grants you countless moments of thorough joy and laughter in your life. Happy birthday.
• May His blessings be always upon you. Happy birthday, my sweet sister!
Islamic birthday wishes for brother
• You are exemplary generous, kind, and caring. Happy birthday my dear brother.
• I am proud of all your achievements and pray that Almighty Allah blesses you with health today and always. Happy birthday.
• Wish you good luck in your future endeavors. Happy birthday, my wonderful brother!
• My dear brother, I always cherish your thoughtfulness and today I’m so happy to celebrate this wonderful day with you as you add another year to your life today.
• May Allah’s protection and guidance be always upon you. Wishing you all the best on your birthday!
Islamic birthday wishes for friend
• You are my amazing friend and, on this special day, I pray to Allah sincerely and ask Him to shower your life with His unconditional love and His endless blessings. Happy birthday!
• May all your dreams come true as you blow out the candles. May Allah help you develop good habits that will serve you well now and in the years ahead. Happy birthday my best friend.
• On your birthday, I pray that Allah blesses you with good health and sustenance as you grow older. I wish you a very happy birthday!
• May Allah fill your birthday with joy, love, and happiness. Wish you have a blessed birthday celebration.
• My dear friend, please accept my sincere birthday wishes on this special day. May Allah protect you against evil intentions and grant you goodness in both this life and the hereafter. Happy birthday!
happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health
• Allah loves you a lot because He has blessed you with another year to live, to laugh, and to love. Happy birthday!
• As you celebrate your birthday, I pray that Holy Allah grants you peace of mind and success. May He fill this special day with loads of love, joy, and happiness. Happy birthday.
• Wishing you a wonderful birthday today, my dear. May Almighty Allah bless you with happiness and all the incredible opportunities in the world. Happy birthday, dear.
• Praise be to Merciful Allah for this amazingly wonderful moment in your life. I pray that Allah grants you fortune, wisdom, and hope. May this special day bring you uncountable reasons to smile. Happy birthday.
• May Allah protect you my dear. Today I pray to Allah sincerely and ask Him to bless you with health and happiness forever and always.
God’s blessings and favor are things we need to change our lives. For this to happen, we have to do things that satisfy The Lord, and in return, He will grant us His blessings as you recite birthday wishes in Islamic way. You can read the above-mentioned prayers every day, and ask God to accept your requests. Also, you can recite the prayer for blessings and favor, and be sure that Almighty Allah grants your loved ones His blessings.
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they give you the chance to receive God’s power. On the other hand, scientists believe that those who recite prayers are benefiting from a feeling of emotional and mental support. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. Hence, Nevidya has offered many prayers that help you meet your needs. To meet your needs, you just need to read the prayers mentioned in Nevidya. Recite the prayers you think you need more.