If you look for ways to say “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” to your boyfriend in an Islamic way, you’re on the right webpage. You should just read the following birthday prayers for your loving boyfriend and be sure that he will be surprised when he hears such nice words from you on his birthday. Moreover, you will find Islamic birthday wishes and prayers for husband, father, and son here, in Nevidya. Islamic birthday wishes to my boyfriend consists of birthday wishes in Islamic way, Islamic birthday wishes for husband, Islamic birthday wishes for father, Islamic birthday wishes for son, and happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life.
Birthday wishes in Islamic way
• My dear boyfriend, you are my soulmate and I ask Holy Allah to watch out for you and help you when you call on Him. I love you so much. Happy birthday, dear.
• I never thought I would meet someone as caring and loving as you. May Allah grant you happiness and delight as you try hard to achieve success as I read Islamic birthday wishes to my boyfriend on this special day. Happy birthday my love.
• I’m so proud of being your girlfriend because you make me feel loved and cared for all the time. May Almighty Allah grant you His love and care forever when I read Islamic birthday wishes to my dear boyfriend. Happy birthday my sweetheart.
• You never hurt my feelings when I’m by your side. We have shared beautiful moments together and I humbly pray that Holy Allah fills your heart with deep joy. Happy birthday my everything.
• My dear, I enjoy spending time with you because you mean the world to me. May Allah bless you with your needs so you can get closer to your dreams. Wish you the best on your happy birthday. (To read more prayers see birthday wishes in Islamic way.)
Islamic birthday wishes for husband
• You are my love and I’m so lucky to have a husband like you. I pray Allah fills your birthday with lots of fun and happiness.
• May Holy Allah help you find all the success you desire in life and make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace. Happy birthday my dear husband.
• On your birthday, I thank the Merciful Allah that He made you be my husband.
• Beloved husband, I always say that you are Allah’s best gift to me. Thank you for your wisdom and kindness. Happy birthday my everything.
• You are the dearest person in my life. And, on your birthday, I pray to Allah that He blesses you with infinite joy. Wish you have the happiest birthday ever!
• My dear, I never knew what love meant until I met you. Happy birthday, darling.
• Dear hubby, you mean the world to me and I pray that Holy Allah grants you a delightful year. Happy birthday my dear! (To read more prayers see birthday prayer for husband in Islam.)
Islamic birthday wishes for father
• Dear father, the holy Koran teaches us to value and respect our parents. And, I bow to you my father with my deep respect for you and hope you will have a long life full of health and delight. Happy Birthday my everything.
• My father, I always thank Allah for having a father like you. May Allah bless you with a prosperous life with plenty of nice moments. Happy birthday my dear father!
• Happy birthday, dear father. I pray that happiness accompanies you in every endeavor you pursue in life.
• May Merciful Allah bless you so abundantly and give you the strength to face life challenges. May Allah make your birthday full of joy and delight.
• Happy birthday to the strongest man I have ever known. Father, you are more than a hero. May God grant you prosperity and delight in your life. Happy birthday to the best father ever.
• Today I’m so happy to celebrate your birthday, dear dad. My loving father, you are so compassionate and I pray that you never lack anything and find happiness in the Lord every second of your wonderful life.
• You have guided me with your counsel and I’m so grateful to you. May Allah answer all your prayers and bless you with peace and happiness. Happy birthday, my dear dad. (To read more prayers see Islamic birthday wishes for father.)
Islamic birthday wishes for son
• You are my dear son and, on this special day, I pray to Allah sincerely and ask Him to shower your life with His unconditional love and His endless blessings. Happy birthday!
• May all your dreams come true as you blow out the candles. May Allah help you develop good habits that will lead to your success now and in the years ahead. Happy birthday my lovely son.
• On your birthday, I pray that Allah blesses you with good health and sustenance as you grow older. I wish you a very happy birthday!
• May Allah fill your birthday with joy, love, and happiness. Wish you have a great birthday celebration, my dear son.
• My everything, please accept my sincere birthday wishes on this special day. May Allah protect you against evil intentions and grant you goodness in both this life and the hereafter. Happy birthday to my kind and caring son!
Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life
• As you celebrate your birthday, I pray that Holy Allah grants you peace of mind and success. May He fill this special day with loads of love, joy, and happiness. Happy birthday may Allah bless you with good health and long life.
• Wishing you a wonderful birthday today, my dear. May Almighty Allah bless you with happiness and all the incredible opportunities in the world. Happy birthday, dear.
• Praise be to Merciful Allah for this amazingly wonderful moment in your life. I pray that Allah grants you fortune, wisdom, and hope. May this special day bring you uncountable reasons to smile. Happy birthday.
God’s blessings and favor are things we need to change our lives. For this to happen, we have to do things that satisfy The Lord, and in return, He will grant you His blessings as you recite these birthday prayers for your loved ones. You can read the above-mentioned prayers every day, and ask God to accept your request. Also, you can recite the prayer for blessings and favor and be sure that Almighty Allah grants your loved ones His blessings.
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they give you the chance to receive God’s power. On the other hand, scientists believe that those who recite prayers are benefiting from a feeling of emotional and mental support. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. Hence, Nevidya has offered many prayers that help you meet your needs. To meet your needs, you just need to read the prayers mentioned in Nevidya. Recite the prayers you think you need more.