Prayer for wives and mothers fills your wife/mother’s heart with the Lord’s grace and helps her to be a compassionate woman who continually shines His grace. Moreover, this powerful prayer saves your wife/mother from depression and helps her to find joy in everything she does. Hence, Nevidya introduces some prayers that make her realize she has a great value in her family. Our hope is that prayer for wives and mothers becomes a daily reminder for you to pray for your wife/mother.
Prayer for wives
1. You are the Everlasting and Merciful Lord. You are my savior. Holy Lord, my new wife is a rare find. And, I’d like to thank You for providing me with all my needs.
2. Heavenly Lord, make my wife compassionate in a way that her behavior manifests Your glory.
3. Mighty Lord, bless my wife with Your strength and direct her to the way she can become a woman of dignity.
4. Gracious Lord, having a good wife is such a blessing to my life. I love my wife from the bottom of my heart. I pray she will promote intimacy in our marriage.
5. Holy Father, I’d like to make my wife feel secure. Please help me, Dear Lord, to create an atmosphere where my wife can feel safe and secure.
6. Almighty Lord, uplift my wife through Your grace and help her to be a strong and mighty woman when she faces difficulties.
7. Loving Lord, I ask You to bless my wife with Your faith and help her improve her communication skills so that she will always be slow to anger.
8. Omniscient Lord, I pray that my wife will treat me with utmost love and respect forever.
Don’t forget that “a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.” Proverbs 14:1 NLT.
Prayer for mothers
1. Great Lord, fill my mother’s heart with Your love and provide her with emotional, spiritual, and physical healing whenever she faces difficulties.
2. Holy Father, give me discernment to understand my mother and don’t be critical of her.
3. Dear Lord, I ask You to make my mother understand how much I love her.
4. Mighty Lord, give my mother patience as she does her best to watch over the family.
5. Please answer my prayers for my mother, Almighty Lord, and give her the chance to spend more time with me so I can cherish and praise my mother the way I like it.
6. Holy Lord, bless my mother with patience when she faces difficulties.
7. Merciful Lord, all I want now is to have mercy on my mother and grant her Your vision so that she will have control over her emotions as well as her reactions in different situations.
8. Heavenly Lord, let my mom feel Your presence as she humbly serves the family.
9. Lord God, bless me with discernment and help me not to be defensive when my mother gives advice to me.
10. Omnipresent Lord, help me to be appreciative of my mother and never show the slightest disrespect towards her.
So, you should always pray for your mother because her value is greater than any earthly thing. As the scripture says, “her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.” Proverbs 31:28 NIV.
God’s blessings and favor are things we need to change our lives. For this to happen, we have to do things that satisfy The Lord, and in return, He will grant us His blessings. Recite the above-mentioned prayers every day, and ask God to accept your request. Also, you can recite the prayer for a miracle right now and be sure that Almighty God hears you and helps you meet your needs.
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they give you the chance to receive God’s power. On the other hand, scientists believe that those who recite prayers are benefiting from a feeling of emotional and spiritual support. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. Hence, Nevidya has offered many prayers for couples. To meet your needs, you just need to read the prayers mentioned in Nevidya. Recite the prayers you think you need more.