Reciting prayers for your wife increases trust and intimacy in your relationship. You can recite a variety of different prayers for her and be sure that the Lord God listens to you and strengthens the bonds of intimacy in your relationship. Moreover, when you read these verses sincerely, you will feel the Lord’s mighty presence. “25 prayers for my wife” can also elicit positive feelings of compassion, gratitude, peace, and hope which are all associated with having a fulfilling relationship with your wife. Hence, we are going to share with you some of the most powerful prayers for your wife here, in Nevidya. 25 prayers for my wife include a prayer for my wife in Islam, prayer for my wife at work, prayer for my wife to sleep, prayer for a new wife, and prayer for wives and mothers. Our hope is that the following prayers become a daily reminder for you to pray for your wife and your marriage.
Prayer for my wife in Islam
1. Gracious Lord, having a good wife is such a blessing to my life. I love my wife from the bottom of my heart. I pray she will promote intimacy in our marriage.
2. Holy Father, I’d like to make my wife feel secure. Please help me, Dear Lord, to create an atmosphere where my wife can feel safe and secure.
3. Almighty Lord, uplift my wife through Your grace and help her to be a strong and mighty woman when she faces difficulties.
4. Loving Lord, I ask You to bless my wife with Your faith and help her improve her communication skills so that she will always be slow to anger.
5. Omniscient Lord, I pray that my wife will treat me with utmost love and respect forever. (To read more prayers see prayer for my wife in Islam.)
Prayer for my wife at work
6. Holy Father, thank You for always being there for my wife and making her capable of choosing the right way. O Father, let her realize that You guard her life and her work.
7. Dear Lord, bless my wife with incredible amounts of endurance and perseverance during hard times.
8. Merciful Lord, all I want now is to have mercy on my wife and grant her Your vision so that she will have control over her emotions as well as her reactions in different situations.
9. Mighty Lord, bless my wife with patience so that she will stay calm in times of tension and uncertainty.
10. Heavenly Lord, bless my wife with fortitude, resilience, and persistence in such a way that she will excel in her job. (To read more prayers see prayer for my wife at work.)
Prayer for my wife to sleep
11. Loving Father, You are our preserver. Please calm my wife’s mind as she lays down to sleep.
12. Great God, fill my wife’s heart with Your peace and uplift her through Your love and peace so she can fall into a deep sleep after a busy day.
13. Please give my wife wisdom, Lord God, to start and end her day with Your Holy Name.
14. Gracious Father, please lead my wife with Your divine insight so that she will follow the right path in every situation.
15. Heavenly Lord, set my wife free from anxieties and help her live a balanced life. (To read more prayers see prayer for my wife to sleep.)
Prayer for a new wife
16. You are the Everlasting and Merciful Lord. You are my savior. Holy Lord, my new wife is a rare find. And, I’d like to thank You for providing me with all my needs.
17. Heavenly Lord, make my wife compassionate in a way that her behavior manifests Your glory.
18. Mighty Lord, bless my wife with Your strength and direct her to the way she can become a woman of dignity.
19. I need Your help, Holy Father, to do whatever it takes to keep my relationship healthy and fulfilling.
20. Loving Father, let Your love and truth be with me and help me find a way to appreciate her small acts of kindness because I love her a lot. (To read more prayers see prayer for a new wife.)
Prayer for wives and mothers
21. Great Lord, fill my wife/mother’s heart with Your love and provide her with emotional, spiritual, and physical healing whenever she faces difficulties.
22. Holy Father, give me discernment to understand my wife/mother and don’t be critical of her.
23. Dear Lord, I ask You to make my wife/mother understand how much I love her.
24. Mighty Lord, give my wife/mother patience as she does her best to watch over the family.
25. Please answer my prayers for my wife/mother, Almighty Lord, and give her the chance to spend more time with me so I can cherish and praise my wife/mother the way I like it. (To read more prayers see prayer for wives and mothers.)
Keep in mind that, “he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord.” A major part of your role as husband and spiritual leader is covering your wife in prayer. Through prayer, you have an avenue directly to God; you can approach Him at any time on her behalf.” Proverbs 18:22. Recite the above-mentioned prayers every day, and ask God to accept your request. Also, you can recite the short prayer for couples and be sure that Almighty God hears you and helps you meet your needs.
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they give you the chance to receive God’s power. On the other hand, scientists believe that those who recite prayers are benefiting from a feeling of emotional and spiritual support. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. Hence, Nevidya has offered many prayers for couples. To meet your needs, you just need to read the prayers mentioned in Nevidya. Recite the prayers you think you need more.