Experiencing emotional turmoil is part and parcel of living in this world. You may suffer from pain and heartbreak that might drive you to depression. When it happens you shouldn’t lose hope. Instead, you should go to Almighty Allah in prayer and recite some powerful surahs in The Holy Quran and be sure that He takes away anxiety and depression from you. To help you alleviate your stress and depression, Nevidya is going to introduce some surahs and duas for stress and anxiety. Surah for stress and anxiety includes a quran surah for anxiety and depression, dua for stress, anxiety, and depression, surah when you feel lonely, surah for overthinking.
Quran surah for anxiety, stress, and depression
One of the reasons for reading surah for stress and anxiety is that it helps you to find peace and comfort when you are overwhelmed with anxiety. To read this surah, first, you need to make a Niyyah to relieve your anxiety and stress, then, read quranic surahs and Islamic wazifas explained in the following.
Niyyah to relieve anxiety, stress, and depression
Al-Ahad, I confess that I am nothing before Your Grandeur, and I ask You to relieve my anxiety as I read this Quran surah for my anxiety and depression. Al-Aleem, please show me the ways I can stay hopeful when anxious times arise. Al-Vahid, I humbly ask You to have mercy on me and guide me to where I can find relief from my anxieties and fears.
Surahs and wazifas to relieve anxiety, stress, and depression
1. First, perform wudu.
2. Next, spray rose water in the air and sit on your Namaz mat.
3. Then, recite Durood e Shareef.
4. After that, read verse 29 from surah Al-Ankabout 3 times.
“A’innakum la ta’toonar rijaala wa taqta’oonas sabeela wa ta’toona fee naadeekumul munkara famaa kaana jawaaba qawmiheee illaaa an qaalu’ tinaaa bi’azaabil laahi in kunta minas saadiqeen.”
5. Once again, read Durood e Shareef.
6. Finally, pray to Allah and ask Him to have mercy on you and relieve your anxieties.
7. Perform this wazifa for a month at any time of the day.
8. Inshallah you will meet your needs quite soon.
Dua for stress, anxiety, and depression
One of the conditions that you may need to read surah for stress and anxiety is when you want to find hope when anxious times arise. So, let’s make a Niyyah to find rest and hope in Holy Allah when you feel depressed. Then, read the following duas and wazifas as written below.
Niyyah for stress, anxiety and depression
Thank You, Allah, for hearing a dua about healing my stress, anxiety, and depression. Holy Allah, I always call on you when I’m stressed out and anxious. Al-Baqi, I read this dua for my stress, anxiety, and depression wholeheartedly and ask You to give me the wisdom to make the right decisions when I’m overwhelmed by uncertainties. Al-Wahaab, I’m sure that You hear my dua because I have placed my trust in You, and You are the lord of the Majestic Throne who is sufficient for me.
Surahs and wazifas for stress, anxiety and depression
1. First, perform ablution and sit on your Namaz mat with pure intention.
2. Next, recite Durood e Shareef 3 times.
3. Then, read “Allaahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal’ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala’id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal.” 10 times.
4. Once again, recite Durood-e-Shareef 3 times.
5. Finally, pray to Allah and ask Him to accept your dua.
6. Perform this wazifa regularly after each prayer for 41 days.
7. Inshallah, you will meet your Hajat soon.
Surah when you feel lonely and anxious
One of the benefits of reading surah for stress and anxiety is that it helps you reduce you stress. Keep in mind that, to get this dua answered, you need to make a Niyyah to overcome what makes you anxious and then read the related wazifas clarified later in this article.
Niyyah for feeling lonely and anxious
Merciful Allah, thank You for listening to a surah for calming my mind when I’m feeling lonely and anxious. As-Salam, You are the source of all mercies. Today I bow before You in prayer and thank You for being there for me during tough times. Al-Hay, bless me with Your vision and remind me to rest in Your love and comfort when I feel lonely and depressed.
Surahs and wazifas for feeling lonely and anxious
1. First, perform wudu.
2. Next, recite Durood e Shareef.
3. Then, read the following dua 3 times:
“A oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min ghadhabihi wa iqaabihi, wa sharri ibaadihi, wa min hamazaatish-shayaateeni wa an yahdhuroon.”
4. After that, recite Durood e Shareef.
5. Finally, pray to Allah and ask Him to calm your mind when you feel anxious.
6. Perform this wazifa for 40 days.
7. Inshalla, you will meet your needs.
Surah for stress, anxiety, and overthinking
Another benefit of reciting surah for stress and anxiety is that it is effective to put an end to overthinking. To read this dua, first, you have to make a Niyyah for peace of mind and heart and then start reading the wazifas as described below.
Niyyah for reducing stress, anxiety, and overthinking
Al-‘Aleem, You are the most Powerful Creator and I thank You for hearing me when I read a surah for overthinking. Almighty Allah, I overthink everything and it has put me into depression. Ar-Rahim, please fill my heart with Your love as You take away worries from me and help me maintain a peaceful mind when I can’t stop overthinking.
Surahs and wazifas for reducing stress, anxiety, and overthinking
1-First send Salawat to Holy Prophet (PBUH).
2-Next, read surah Al-Inshirah 3 times.
3-After that close your eyes, take a deep breath, and whisper your Hajat.
4-Finally, read surah Ad-Duha 3 times.
5-Perform this wazifa for 21 days at any time of the day.