What is surah for wealth increase?
What is surah for wealth and success?
what is surah for wealth and prosperity?
It is a wise choice to look for wealth, succeed and prosperity in Surahs of holy Koran since there are many Surah for wealth and success as well as surah for wealth and prosperity.
In fact you can use Koranic surahs to make yourself rich and wealthy since Allah has mentioned several times in Koran that God is bounty and he bestow it on whom he pleases as he said in surah Al-Jumu’ah:
- That is Allah’s grace; He bestows it on whom He pleases; and Allah is the Master of immense grace [62:4].
All advices and Ayes ( verses) that are going to be explained in this article come from koranic surah which we mention each one of them as our sources.
Obviously, if you are going to make wealth and prosperity you need to have success in whatever you do. So before we talk about wealth and prosperity, first let’s answer to a common question: What is the best surah for success.
What is the best surah for success
The best surahs in which success has been mentioned are as follow:
Al-Mumenoon: Verse 1: Surely, success does come to the believers [ 23:1 ]
Az-Zumar: And Allah will deliver the righteous and lead them to a place of security and success; evil shall not touch them, nor shall they grieve [39:61].
Al-Ahzab: He will bless your works for you and forgive you your sins. And whoso obeys Allah and His Messenger, shall surely attain a mighty success [ 33:71].
Al-Nour: And whoso obeys Allah and His Messenger, and fears Allah, and takes Him as a shield for protection, it is they who will be successful [24:52].
As you see success is one the most importing promises of God that he mentions it several times in the holy Koran which is not only helpful for prosperity and increasing wealth but also for tests, exams, interviews and etc. But there is something more important according to these surahs and that is the conditions that God has placed for success seekers. ( To read more surah to get rich see surah waqiah to become rich)
This is why you shouldn’t only rely on reading or reciting a surahs but also you need to care about you deeds and actions to meet those conditions. So here we get help from verses of koranic surahs to know what we need to do for achieving wealth, success and prosperity in our life. We can say that in order to get our duas answered to become rich and famous, we need to go through three steps.
Surah that bring prosperity and increase wealth
All steps for getting rich is including as follow:
- Always obey Islamic laws and guidance: All you know as Islamic laws help you to obey God’s guidance. You just need to remember them always and try not to divert your path form righteousness
- start to work for success and prosperity: Specify your goals and your plans to know how you are going to make yourself rich or in what things you want to be successful. for example you can consider getting rich online and start to learn and work to make money online.
- recite koranic surah and ask God for wealth increase: Each time you have done your works for example after 6 hours working, you should start to read koranic surahs related to become wealth and rich ( To know more about these dua look at powerful dua to get rich in 5 days – get absolute results).
First let’s talk about deeds and effort as step first and second to become rich and prosper.
what brings wealth according to koranic surah
As we said, there are so many promising in Koran in which God proclaims he may make us rich and wealthy if he satisfies from us.
God mentions to prosperity and wealth in different ways through Koran. some of the words that can be interpreted as wealth, success and prosperity include:
- happy state
Now that you know about the words referring to wealth you should know how to use koranic surahs to reach your goals. For that, first you need to know what you should do and then you must read a surah as a dua for those goals ( or recite related verses from different surah). Here we are going to mention what we are going to do to bring wealth and prosperity in our life:
Righteousness in life: God in surah Ar-Rum (The Romans) 30:45 emphasizes on righteous deeds which if you do, it brings rewards:
- That He, out of His bounty, may reward those who believe and do righteous deeds. Surely, He loves not the disbelievers.
- This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,
Guidance from God: Another wazifa or law that you can find in koranic surahs for wealth increase and prosperity is following the guidance. Notice to the blow Surah:
- It is they who follow the guidance [which comes] from their God; and it is they, they who shall attain to a happy state! (asad) [2:4]
- It is they who follow guidance from their Lord, and it is they who shall prosper. [9:88]
Having faith to God: Faith also is very important to achieve a happy state that can be accompanied with success and prosperity
- But as against this – anyone who repents and attains to faith and does righteous deeds may well [hope to] find himself among those who achieve a happy state [in the life to come]. (asad) [28:66]
Patient towards difficulties: I you want to commit yourself to follow Islamic surah for prosperity you should strengthen your faith:
And We will try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives, and fruits; but give glad tidings to the patient. [2:155]
Spending money for the sake of God: Another important thing that can make you rich since it is considered as righteous deeds is spending money for the sake of God:
- Those of the believers who sit still, excepting the disabled ones, and those who strive in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their persons, are not equal. Allah has exalted in rank those who strive with their wealth and their persons above those who sit still. And to each Allah has promised good. And Allah has exalted those who strive above those who sit still, by a great reward, [4:96]
Giving zakat: Giving zakat is like spending money for the sake of God and has been recommended several times through holly Koran:
- Whatever you pay as interest that it may increase the wealth of the people, it does not increase in the sight of Allah; but whatever you give in Zakat seeking the favour of Allah — it is these who will increase their wealth manifold. [30:39]
Working and efforts: According to surah An-Najm (The Star) [53:39], you can earn nothing ( there is nothing) but from your efforts and working:
- and that naught shall be accounted unto man but what he is striving for[53:39].
In short, we can conclude that following what is said in Koran like giving zakat and showing effort can increase the probability of being rich and successful.
Surah related to wealth
As we mentioned before, after following a righteous life style and doing your works, you should start reciting the following verses from koranic surahs. Then after you recite these verses of koranic surahs you can ask God for whatever you want like wealth and success as well as intelligence and power to work more efficiently.
This process of 3 steps helps you to be motivated to work harder and also bring chance and success in your life to become rich and wealthy. keep in your mind that all these 3 steps are important to increase wealth, prosperity and success.
- Surah Nuh (Noah) (71:12): ‘And He will strengthen you with wealth and with children, and He will give you gardens and He will give you rivers.
- Surah Maryam (Mary) [19:76]:‘And Allah increases in guidance those who follow guidance. And the good works that endure are best in sight of thy Lord as reward, and best as resort.’
- Surah Az-Zariyat (The Winds that Scatter) [51:19]: And in their wealth was a share for one who asked for help and for one who could not.
- Surah Muhammad [47:17]: But as for those who follow guidance, He adds to their guidance, and bestows on them their righteousness.
- Surah Al-Baqara (The Cow) [2:261]: The similitude of those who spend their wealth for the cause of Allah is like the similitude of a grain of corn which grows seven ears, in each ear a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies it further for whomsoever He pleases; and Allah is Bountiful, All-Knowing.
- Surah Al-Kauthar (A River in Paradise) [108:1]: Surely We have given thee abundance of good;
- Surah Al-Baqara (The Cow) [2:268]: Satan threatens you with poverty and enjoins upon you what is foul, whereas Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and bounty. And Allah is Bountiful, All-Knowing.
- Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) [3:134]: Those who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good.
The source of these translations which are that of Koranic surah is Holyquran
Many clergies think the reason that prayers can bring success and prosperity is that they connects God’s power to us; on the other hand scientists think it has inductive powers. Whatever the reason is, it is obvious that prayers are effective. So Nevidya has offered many prayers which is scientific and can bring prosperity and abundance to your life. You just need to read the prayers, mentioned in each page of Nevidya. Follow the prayers you think you need more.
To know more
La Hawla Wa La Quwwata illa BillAh full dua
Miraculous dua to become rich in one night
Miraculous dua to get money immediately
Miracles of wala saufa yutika rabbuka fatarda
Miraculous dua to get money urgently
prayers to increase customer numbers and sales
3 interrelated prayers for success, Prosperity and abundance